ADULT & TOT/SENIOR SKATING RETURN TO OPERATION
Starting Tuesday October 13th, Adult And Tot/Senior Skating will resume weekdays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am,
For Adult and Tot skating/Senior Skating to resume, the following restrictions and protocols will need to be strictly adhered to by all users entering the Lucknow and District Sports Complex.
- Where possible, pre-registration should be taken advantage of. Pre-registration consists of calling (519-528-3002 ext. 1#) or emailing (email@example.com) ahead and letting us know you are planning to attend Adult and Tot/Senior Skating that day and your estimated time of arrival.
- Drop in Adult and Tot skating is welcome; however, our entrance doors will remain locked. A door bell or intercom may be in place to notify staff that you have arrived, but you may have to wait outside until staff has time to allow you in. Because of this, we recommend contacting us with an estimated time of arrival.
- All persons entering the Lucknow and District Sports Complex must complete a Covid-19 Self-assessment prior to entering the facility and will be asked to confirm that they have no symptoms of Covid-19 upon arrival.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone who may have Covid-19, we kindly ask that you refrain from coming to the Lucknow and District Sports Complex at this time.
- All persons entering the Lucknow and District Sports Complex will be required to sign in for contact tracing purposes as well as be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival, and practice proper hand hygiene at all times.
- A properly worn mask or face covering is required upon entry. Mask or face coverings may be removed for skating, but physical distancing from all other participants must take place.
- The cost for Adult & Tot skating/Senior skating is $2.50/person. Payment may still be made the same as before, or skaters will now have the option to pre pay for skating if they choose. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding pre paying for skating.
- Any participants found to not be following the restrictions put in place will be asked to leave, and may suspended from attending future Adult and Tot/Senior skating.