Lucknow & District Sports Complex Return to Operation Summary
(please see Return to Operation Policy for full details)
- Before arriving at the Lucknow & District Sports Complex, all users should complete a self-screening assessment.
- If you or anyone in your household are feeling sick, please do not come to the Facility.
- All persons entering the Lucknow & District Sports Complex must wear a face covering that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin in all common areas, as required under the Grey Bruce Medical Officer of Health Order.
- Physical distancing of two meters is required at all times where possible.
- All users should use hand sanitizer upon arrival, and throughout the rental as well as practice proper hand hygiene.
- Renters, organizations or groups will be permitted to enter the building 30 minutes before the rental time.
- Ice users and spectators must exit the facility within 15 minutes of the end of their event.
- If participating in a sport, players are strongly encouraged to come fully dressed
- Water bottles should be filled prior to entering the building and have the users name on it.
- Everyone entering the Lucknow & District Sports Complex will be required to provide proof of full vaccination as well as undergo active Covid-19 screening and Public Health contact tracing.